Here are two pictures of Brice when he was a baby. I don't have any of me right now, but soon I will have that up. There is definate resemblance! There is also one of his ultrasound incase some of you didn't see it!
Welcome to our blog! A little background, Brice and Jackie were married in 2005 and started our new family in August of 2007 with the addition of our dog, Macho. He is a 10 lb, half Dacschund and half Jack Russell terrier. One year later on August 20, 2008 we continued the addition with our little boy Thor Jacob Portwood. Please keep coming back to our blog to see the new pictures! We will be trying to post a new blog at least once a week. We love comments and/or emails. Feel free to send one our way!
1 comment:
I think Thor looks more like you. He has your wide mouth and almond-shaped eyes. But don't worry, he might grow out of it!
Post a Comment