Friday night Brice had a three day weekend so we decided to do a mini-backpacking trip. We drove 3 hours to Montana for a 6 mile round-trip hike. We only stayed one night because it was supposed to rain Sunday Morning and we really did not have the proper rain gear with us. Good thing we left when we did. It poured in Spokane Sunday morning. Because I have not been active since I've been prego, Brice carried all our stuff in his bag and I carried Thor and the diaper bag. I got tired the last mile of the hike in, so Brice carried him the rest of the way. Here are some pictures of our trip into Heart Lake...




We got to the lake and here are a few pics of Heart Lake and our camp site...
MACHO AND THE GOATS...
Macho started barking and ran off. We knew there were mountain goats in the area so we both got excited and followed Macho. You can see him chasing them in one of the pictures. look at the black dot...
Here are some other neat pictures we got...



1 comment:
It is so beautiful! I can feel the cool air from the pictures. Today we have a relief from the heat - it's 90 degrees.
Jeff and I totally want to go for a little trip with you guys when we get home.
And I love Thor's outfit.
Post a Comment